简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, February 28, 2010

its life....



life is too short so u must b ready n steady on what u doing right nw..some of mayb u couldn't understand what im talking about but u must think it what u gonna do right now...what the future u want n its is the right choices u doing right nw its a right decision to make it?must think it..seems like my story with my family...i love my family so much..really love it...where got daughter or son didn't love his family?yea...mayb i got hurt them or making a wrong decision before...but as a father n mother to he daughter u must support u daughter i dont want hurt them but just i think that all u are talking about is through to me its a right decision right support...but u must knew my feeling...i just dunno to making myself think more n making a stress to me...i just want to making a right choices to me...n i hope u all will support me...yes..!!its a true what u all talking about..but sometimes u must give a time to that person to think....not just today u say the ppl will regret on whats he doing..its need a time...a time...to go troughs whatever u say...n not every words u say its means u are right..!!its not every...mayb what u talking about the ppl he or she need a time to change..who knews...??every ppl have their own thinking...everybody is diffrent..not everyone is same...mayb what u thinking now..i cant catch what u thinking..isn't right?its need time to change its...its not like u wan change u will automatic change...its really need a time....!!a timeeee!!!im going sterss...i dunno what to do..my mum always saying me this n that...yes true..im must listen to u...bt sometimes what u are talking about im cant accept it...really cant accept it so that i'll yelling over u...!!u knows im really hate while u yelling over n says : "go die la u..its better u go die.." wah..in my heart what the heck are u talking about...u wan me die?if u wan me die y u must born me...y??y??y??y don't u kill me right now n it will make u feel better?y??y??y??its im die it will make yourself feel better??haizZzZ...sometimes im feeling like mayb im bring unlucky to my family...everytimes make them so worry bout me n fighting over this n that..or making something they do not hope..so that them hate me...mayb i go its the right choice......i think i must go......im really tired having this kind of sterss..really tired...my mum didn't trust me anymore..i knows she wont change her mind...i knowed...so better i just lets it go..dun think to much..hmmpp...but just one things that i want to told u mum...im really hurt when u say u hope that im going to die.. i never taught that u will say this to me..never taught that....im hurt n i crying n crying...whatever i say so..i never meant it..just whatever i can do...i'll try my best to do it...n hope one days i'll prove to u all that i can...im in the process to b mature...whatever i think its right i'll think it twice b4 i do it...go DORIS u can de..just dun make yourself feel stress...=] gambateh to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers