简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, February 25, 2010






starting from the story about ME..
im DORIS..ppl owez col me dong2...y them calling me like that...them say its suitable for me cuz dong2 love sleeping..aww..!!sleeping like a pig u meant?okie...its true..i love to sleep when im get bored or im get hurt with them...them..n them....! I also love to eat..eat..eat n eat......hahahah~ when i get sterss or mad chocolate n ice cream is my friends..hahahh..eat..eat..eat..=) n i love shopping...buy a lot of clothes..pants...skinny jeans..dress...accesories....waw..!!a lot.....hihi =] i never think twice when i buy things...if i like i'll just take it n paid it..ahahah,,,tehn my sister owez says : doris...think twice b4 buys something...c the differents of d things n go servay d price b4 buy...dun just simply take like that..u think u is rich woman ah...buy things seems like rich ppl...alamak...then i pun says...yaba..byk bising oh kw..mcm aunty..hahha =] trus she go piak2 my pantat..hahah...=] n when im free i love cycling around my house..hahah
siok2...^^ hahah...sometimes will go chit chat with my friends..talk bout many2 things..**** then i have 2 best friends cate n jie2 cho...both of them is my sisters too...love them so much...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers