简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, June 25, 2010

GOD~~ im in love =))))) ♥ ♥ ♥





B, says truly in my heart I really in love with this guys~~
that it my B crister~~
his attitude...

his treat....

his joke...
his understand..

his face so funny when talking then his eyebrows go up..

i love see that..hahah~~
his love to me...
his care to me...
his style simple & cool...
his nice persuasion make me become liquid~

when i get mad he will make me happy and make me laugh~

hahahaha~~
thanks to god also to my friend (cate and drie)give us destiny to meet up~
really in love with him...^^
no matter what i 'll love him so so much truly in my heart nothing can changed my love to he.... love u my B~~~
mmmuuaaXxXxXx~~

i promise u B i'll love u truly in my heart~~

i promise u B~~~
will love u FOREVER till the END of my life~
[ ONLY LOVE THE ONE ]
>CRISDORS<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers