简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, June 25, 2010

a question??








i'll never forget this memories..
he gave all THE LOVE i'll never forget it..

its a sweet memories to me~~
i love him as i cAN..
come here is the question DORIS~~~




1.Why u love crister dennes ?
*i love him because of his nice attitude,his love to me,his care to me,his understanding,and the most i like it his love not pretending...even his attitude...i like it... ♥ ♥ ♥
2.How didnt he call u?
*dear

3.Didnt u really love him truly in ur heart?
* YES.i'll love him truly in my heart.

4. If somebody separated ur relationship then what didn't u do?
* dont trust what people say then will trust that he will never cheating on me..i choose to trust him...this is me..i trust him...so i hope he didnt broke my trust to him~~
5.What didnt u call he?
* my B

6.What song he like the most??
*drop dead song,rock song n RnB song.

7.What he doing right now?
*he is sleeping right now...his so tired...hihih=)

8. He ever kiss u/hug u and hold ur hand?
*hey!! what a bonus question..so sweet tuhh~~ hahah =))

9.Where did u meet up?
on 4 dec at dongZ futsall (^_______^) so ashamed that time~~ hahah =)))

10.After that where u are going?
*celebrating my bday then going to c movie..hahah=)) i'll never forget what i did to him...and also he did to me..ashamed oh..hahahahahXxX~~ (^_________^)
11. Then u love him?
* yes.i love him...=)

12. Really?
*yala.
13. Really trough Ur heart?
*yes..i love him so much~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers