简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

i NEED u B~~~


i need you


last night is the night that i miss my B~
MISSING HIM SO MUCH~

..................................................................................................
AFTER finish teaching and done all of my work then i xmx my B say i miss him..
then..
im writing...
(concentrated)
then,
i press,press.press........
suddenly,
my gosh~~
somebody calling...
it would be my B~
then i answer the phone call...
i say : hello..my B~~
The guys is quited then he talk in chinese...
[ in my mind ]
"my gosh...whoose this guys??"
(mad) =~=
then the guys say : hey,u dint remember me? im alex...
i say : huh???alex???which one alex yarr~~~ i know many alex...which one yar??
alex say : im bha alex kong.
i say : (blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) who ah???
then he quited,im thinking (blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
then,suddenly i remember................
i say : oh  i say the one who is call me every time right?(its a long time story 2009 b4 i knew my bf)
alex say : yah.
then we chit chat so many things...
asking this and that~~~~
then,
suddenly my B coll........(in a call waiting)
then i told him that my bf calling i need to talk with him...
then he say : BYE!!!!!!
then i reply : BYE!!!!!!!!!!
(sending a message plz coll me to my B)
(SENDING.............)
im waiting for his coll.....
then we talk...................!
then we fight/////////////////////
gosh~~
again.............!
then i know that he is jealous ~~
then i say im sorry didst i make u jealous?/
i dint mean it...
i taught u using other number to col me then i answer it..
im sorry...
in the same times im happy because he is jealous..
know y ?
because when he jealous mean than he is care bout me...he don't want anybody to disturb me...
hahahhahahhahahahah =))
but sometimes i need him to grow up..
don't think too much...
and trust that im love u truly fully in my heart...=)
 
" ONLY LOVE U B "
[ U ARE THE ONE THAT I HAVE LOVE SO MUCH ]

I NEED U~
I MISS U~
I LOVE U~
" MY B -CRISTER- "


*hugs & kisses*
-DEAR dong2-






                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers