简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

*NO FIGHT*

[ 26 JULY 2010 ]






TODAY going to interview...

( good news )
i find the school by myself~

 ( bad news )
still need to wait for their decision =(  hmmppp~~

then after that i go to my B home..
rest~~
so HOT outside there~
my god~

then after that i planned going to eat at marrybrown..
order the different meal combo 8 & 12 ~
heheheXx~
then kan pya fast my B eat~
my god...mcm superman...hahha =)
hungry bha he~~
then kan  i still nt yt finish bha my lunch..
then kan i saw a girl bha so beautiful bha the girl than me..
really beautiful~
she eyes,nose....
beatiful bha..
then kan i say B nah tuhh chicks cantik...cpt pilih...pya cantik tuh B..
then he looks at me and say hmmppp~~ [ NO FIGHT ]
then i looks at he at smile...^____^
huh?
i say : pya cantik tuh ko x mo ko biar btl nea..
B say : NO fight la dear~~ (serius lg muka dia tuh)
i say : no fight pa mksd dia tuh??cuba jelaskan~~ *shy shy*
B say : pura2 lg bha...
then i laugh~~
somebody see us~
bt i keeping laughing.. and laugh.....hahahh =)
so sweet~~
im happy hear that..
sa x slh dengar bha kan B??
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahaahahhahaa =))


- NO FIGHT -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers