简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my last day working =)

[16th JULY 2010]

- My last day working at Tadika Putera Puteri -





my god~
y me sick on this day...
i should not eat the crackers last n8~
it make me sick~
actually,
i dont want go to teaching today..
but because of my last day..
then i decide to GO!
after than i just be strong and teach the kidz for the last...
then we take picture,
joking,
playing and dancing together~
gonna miss them so much~
thx 4 the kisses ,hugging and quotes my kids~
especially,
Lester ^^
really appreciated it!
I'LL remember all of it Lester when u grow up teacher will be ur darling...
hahahah =)
 
one day, im asking them teacher gonna leave u because of my private excuse..
then,
lester say : y teacher??
i say : because i have smthg to do and need to fix it..
lester say : y ? u cant leave us..
 i say : y?can u told me because of what?
lester say : because u are the good teacher that i ever had and u are beautiful..u cant leave us...
i say : oh! lester....lets come teacher give u a kiss...then i kiss him...(mmmuuaaakkssss~)
lester say : yerrr...teacher kiss me then he (shy)
i say : dont like that bha lester...hehe thank u for saying that lester..really appreciated it! ^^


thx for all~
and i gonna miss this moment..
especially the moment i with my kidz~`
miss u all~~



- Teacher Doris -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers