简单的我 ♥ ♥

简单的我 ♥ ♥
Pink Glitter Welcome To My Site Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 26, 2010

its make ME wake up~~






omg!! 
cant believe that i stand for this reality...
this make me feel hurt so much..
i trust her y she do like this to me..
she not stand with me...
she stand for herself...!
i feel like what the world so complicated to understand this human been...
i feel so dissapointed with her attitude to me...
thinking that she done something for me was hurt me so much..
she is selfish...! 
hate it...!
really hate it so much...!!!!!!!!!
i never taught she will talk like that because i knew that she will stand with me....
i knew it....
she will stand with me..
i really knew it and im confident with her...
but~~
the truth is....
she not stand with me...
n i told u i really dissapointed with u...
really...
damn dissapointed with u this attitude...
u are selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so selfish with me!!!!
u are not standing beside ME!!
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~
u hurt me...
u hurt me so much~~ =((
my god~~
cant believe this things will happen with me...!
and now..
i realize,
i should not trust her full on my heart~
everything will changed..
so,
this make me wake up~
wake up~
wake up~
wake up~
 and now....
i just can close my one eyes and let it be~~~
just let it be~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Wedding tickers